Two Mexican Drug Dealers arrested in Canyonville OR( mexican drug cartel?) Juan Lucero & Ray Cuadras
More of the open borders mexicans that Obama loves and Congress loves and Corporate American Loves. go to numbersusa.com and send this to your senator or call. Nice to know that every time an American goes out driving they are in jeopardy due to Open Borders and the refusal of our government to honor their citizens or the Laws of Our once great Land.
OSP Traffic Stop Leads to 31 lbs. of Cocaine, Two Arrests – Interstate 5 south of Canyonville (Photo)
Oregon State Police – 02/24/09
Following a Friday morning traffic stop, Oregon State Police (OSP) arrested two individuals mexican Males ( from the mexican drug cartel?) on Interstate 5 about two miles south of Canyonville after discovering approximately 31 lbs. of cocaine concealed in their vehicle. The case and suspects have been turned over to federal authorities pending further investigation and consideration of federal charges.On February 20, 2009 at approximately 7:00 a.m. an OSP senior trooper stopped a 1998 Ford Explorer displaying a Washington license plate for following too close and a vehicle license violation.
Contact with the two occupants identified them as driver JUAN MANUEL JESUS LUCERO, age 19, from Palmdale, California, and passenger RAY GAYTAN CUADRAS, age 26, residence unknown.
Subsequent investigation during the traffic stop led to the discovery of 14 kilos, approximately 31 lbs., of cocaine concealed inside the vehicle. The seized cocaine has an estimated value of approximately $450,000.
Both suspects were taken into custody without incident for Unlawful Possession, Manufacturing, and Delivery of a Controlled Substance – Cocaine.
The initial investigation with the assistance of OSP Drug Enforcement Section detectives led to both suspects being turned over to Drug Enforcement Administration agents for further investigation and consideration of federal charges.
Previous significant cocaine seizures by OSP troopers during traffic stops include:
* January 19, 2008 – 31 kilos (approximately 66 lbs.) on Interstate 5 near milepost 253 with an estimated value of $900,000.
* August 20, 2008 – 30 kilos (approximately 65 lbs.) on Interstate 5 near milepost 140 with an estimated value of $900,000.
* March 4, 2008 – 20 kilos (approximately 44 lbs.) on Interstate 5 near milepost 268 with an estimated value of $600,000.
* October 19, 2007 – 21 kilos (approximately 45 lbs.) and two pounds of crystal methamphetamine with an estimated total value of $600,000.
* July 10, 2008 – 5 lbs. of cocaine on Interstate 5 near milepost 10 with an estimated value of $65,000.
Photograph Source: Oregon State Police
### http://www.oregon.gov/OSP ###